cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A special offer with a link that doesn't work

foojin
I'm a participant level 3

Fido keeps sending me an email offer to receive 100gb of data at such and such a price. My phone number is in the email. I follow the link and I am taken to a page where a little dog says sorry, can't find what you are looking for.

4 REPLIES 4

foojin

I received an email 30 minutes ago with a special offer for my Fido phone number. I followed it and was again taken to a page where a little dog says sorry, can't find what you are looking for. Really? The offer expired in 30 minutes?

Hello Foojin,

Have you attempted to see if the offer is available to your line when you log into your My Account? Merely following a link from an email might not automatically log you into your account. That could be why the offer could not be found.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

foojin

Thanks for your reply. Seems unusual an offer would expire the same day it was sent out, but there appears to be lots of offers out there.

Hi @foojin , sorry the link isn't working for you. I suspect that means the offer has expired. These offers are time limited and can disappear at any time. If you want to confirm the offer, sign into your account on the app and see if the same one pops up for you. If it doesn't , then I would assume it is no longer valid. hope you find it.