cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Addon billing issues

AngryFidaGuy
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Got a new iPhone and switched my SIM card into it. New device uses data so I purchased the addon via 611 and device works well with data. Unfortunately this now disables phone usage, which I used to see,  in the web interfce once you log in. Only reports data usage now and recent cell phone usage is now non-existant. This is now in non-complianve with CRTC customer reporting policies. FIX IT!!

1 REPLY 1

Hey @AngryFidaGuy welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your phone. A few questions for you, did you have an active plan prior to adding the data? Did you pick a data only add on? Did you call technical support to troubleshoot the issue?  The best practice is to run through what changes were made. Before getting frustrated and angry, give technical support the opportunity to do their magic and get the problem resolved for you. We can only offer advice here and technical support can help with making the changes you may require. You can contact Fido customer support Here