cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Daddyyash
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been fido customer for 3 years. I am being charged $70 for 40GB internet and my friends are getting 50GB for only $40. And guess what, they are customer with fido since 4 months. I can never suggest anyone to use fido. Since it's not even taking care of their loyal customers. Moreover, I called for customer service and they told me that they have received my request and they will call me later. It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't heard from them. 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Daddyyash , sorry to hear that you're unhappy about your plan. If you don't have a particular commitment to a certain tier or payment plan, you could look on Fido.ca and see what plans are avaliable to you. Different prices reflect limited times specials to attract new customers and unfortunately not always available to us. There have been occasions that special promotions are open to everyone like on black Friday deals. Best is to check your options and then discuss with sales if you need to. Hope you find a plan that works best for you