cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan was changed without inform and over charging

MinFang
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have 4GB for 50 dollars each month for using aroud 1 and half year. But this month the App change my plan into Cad55 without any mail inform. I feel this is not correct and I wasn't happy about the increase without any message. This is an unfair trade.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello MinFang,

Welcome to the community!

I understand unexpected price increases are not pleasant. When you signed up, were you receiving any discounts? If you were, it's possible those discounts have now ended.

Occasionally, price increases are also necessary to offset rising costs in providing services. If this is the case, you would have been notified in your billing statements of any increases. Have you had a chance to view your bill details? You can do so via My Account -->  Billing & Payments --> View Bill. From there, you can Print or Save a copy of your bill or view the details online.

If you would like to discuss the details of your bill, you would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers