cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan

Tasha_N
I'm a participant level 2

Hi I just recently lowered the price to my plan , I was told that it wasn't going to affect all the features that I already had such as data, Spotify etc..., and yet I'm having trouble accessing my account information to see what I still have. My question is do I have to create a new account ? If not, how can I change my ban number?

**Edited to add label

5 REPLIES 5

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @Tasha_N! Smiley

When a plan change is done, you don't need to change your account number. You will keep the same phone number and account number. As for your Spotify account, as long you keep a Pulse plan then you shouldn't have any issues logging using the same user name that you had before.

I hope this clarifies everything.  

Tasha_N
I was able to log in but I still cant see what's on the account and my Spotify account was changed from Premium to regular, I was told it would remain premium till the end my contract. Is there a way I can get it back?

Hi @Tasha_N!

It's normal that you don't see details like your usage after a plan change, it will be like that until your next billing cycle. 

However, if your current plan includes a Spotify Premium subscription that should remain unchanged. I'll have to take a closer look at your account with you. 
I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

Tasha_N
Thank you

Hey @Tasha_N !

Are you still having trouble logging in? We'd love an update Smiley