cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone delivered to wrong address

chans007
I'm a participant level 3
  1. I bought iphone 11 deal on black friday. I updated the address before placing the order. However I got the notification that it is getting delivered to wrong old address. I called customer service and informed them about it multiple times . As a result it was told to me that they have escalated the issue but nothing was done.. Still it got delivered at wrong address.i had tough time getting in touch with previous address owners and to allow me pick up the phone from their address. When I contacted Purolator.. they said they can't do anything and customer service people also didn't do anything...Nothing was done by customer service.. it is a horrible experience with Fido... I want the compensation for all the inconvenience caused to me
3 REPLIES 3

chans007

Hi 

Hope you are doing well

It has been very bad experience with Fido as i never had  such issue before.even after calling multiple time phone was delivered to wrong address causing huge hurdle for me .I seriously need compensation for such frustrating experience . I look forward to swift resolution to this matter.

thanks 

Regards

Hey @chans007

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at that.

Talk to you soon!

FidoKenny

Hey @chans007

That's not the experience we want for you. We will need to take a look at your account to see what's going on.

You can find the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know.