cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR customer service

MattD1
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I’m not the person to ever go to social media to complain and share my problems but I have had my final push from FIDO. Randomly tried to use my phone to call a friend and found out my phone had been suspended

call customer support and they informed me my bill had reached $857.00 the most recent bill was $457.56. I had a technical glitch and my phone used 6.2gb on the first day of the new billing cycle. Never recieved and text or email and then racked up over 6gb of data above my already 7gb per month. 6.1 Gb over my plan has now cost me $345 for just data. Customer support explained they understand and apologize for the situation and offered to compensate 1gb ($50.00 worth but they would also give me the tax) total $56.00. Plus my phone will not be connected again unless I pay for the complete bill.

I have been been a loyal customer for over 12 years. I have never experienced such poor support from a company in my life. I would hope after so many years they would take better care of there customer. Guess I am mistaken and FIDO has given me the final push to find a different provider. Shame 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @MattD1

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

I can definitely understand it can be upsetting to receive unexpected charges on the invoice. 

I would be happy to take a look at your account and see how we can help you with this situation. 

I'll send you a PM shortly here. Chat soon!