cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outrageous bills, no support

Faiyaz2
I'm a participant level 1

I've been able to connect to their chat agent once a while ago, and I've expressed that I want to cancel my account. They asked me to wait as they'll connect me to retention agents, and then after waiting they said they're closed after 8. Fine, afterwards, I can't even get in touch with them over chat, it literally said try again later since the morning, if they can't help customers which I'm seeing is a general trend throughout the company than what's the point? I've reconfirmed during my initial chat with the agent that they know that I'm no longer continuing with Fido, and I do not wish to be charged again. Tomorrow, billing resets, and I hope I don't have to pay a single penny more. Please look into this.

2 REPLIES 2

evshep62

it sucks. i have a $50 setup fee that was supposed to be waived on my bill this month that i can't afford (and won't pay) and i cant reach anyone by phone, live chat, or social media to remove it from my bill. it's ridiculous

Hello @evshep62 

Sorry to hear about your experience. To get this looked into, it will be important to speak with our customer service.

You can find all the ways to reach our team here.