cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online order xpress curbside pick up

hulop
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I made an online plan change and a device upgrade. My order went through and I received an email comfirming that. I opted to have the device picked up at one of the stores near me ( advertised as same day pick up), but 5 days later and I have not even received an email  to pick my phone yet ! How long does that take ?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @hulop!

Happy to hear that you opted for the Express shipment. We will send you a confirmation email once your order is complete, and when your order is ready for pickup, you will receive an additional email letting you know.

While some orders can be ready as soon as the same day you place the order, a slight delay during extreme busy periods may occur. However, please note that it's important to not go to the store unless you’ve received an email stating that your order is ready for pick up.

Hope this helps, and you can find more info on our FAQ page as well Smiley

hulop

Thank your for getting back to me. The issue has been resolved. After 7 days of constantly checking my emaiI, one online chat and one phone call with Fido support service with no resolution to this nightmare, I finally received a phone call from one of the delivery locations (changed plans and purchased two phones the same day), the lady asked me when I'd be coming to get my phone if still interested, they'd had it ready for me the same day I made the purchase. Whattt ?  I've never received an email confirmation for either phones, the only email I got from Fido was to inform me of the change of my plans. And yes, I checked all of my email folders, junk mail, trash even my fridge and under my bed 20 times a day. When  I spoke with Fido employees they confirmed they have had many people with the same problem. My advice for people ordering online using express curbside pick up would be not to wait for confirmation email from Fido and simply check with the delivery location of your choice personally, your phone will most likely be ready within hours of your purchase and your fridge will thank you too. Unless Fido fixes this issue.

Amila

3 years later they still haven't fixed this. Ordered my phone 5 days ago and still waiting

Hey @Amila,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about that. Have you finally received your phone? You can also contact the store by phone to make sure the phone is maybe available before receiving the e-mail.