Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving password reset from Blackberry ID

Chintano
I'm a participant level 2

I forgot my Blackberry ID password.

Blackberry sent me  password reset emails to my-phone-number@fido.ca (the email I used to register my Blackberry ID) in order to click the link to reset my password, but those emails never  show  in my-phone-number@fido.ca. I sent  

emails to myself using that particular email address and I got those, but not the ones from Blackberry. Why?

Is there a setting that I am  failing to activate?

Is there a way to reach my-phone-number@fido.ca using a browser?

I will apreciate greatly your help.

I am in danger of loosing all the content (docs, pictures, apps.  etc.) in my tablet. I have used 8 of  the only 10  opportunites to use the correct password.

Failing 10 times to use the correct password means my tablet's self-destruction, it resets itself to factory setting.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJo1
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Chintano

Welcome back🙂

It is possible that the email inbox may be recognizing these emails as some type of spam and not letting them through. 

In this case can you check with them if you can have the authentication message sent to a different email or by text?

Chintano

Thanks FidoJo for your suggestion.

I'll try to contact them, only thing is that they send these authentication messages from a 'do not reply' address.

Alrighty, let us know what they say! It would definitely help out other users on the Community.