cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in Logan Lake (BC) still on the hook to pay

JohndeJ
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Finally not able to give us a working cellular phone plan in Logan Lake (BC) so we had to cancel our contract within 2 days. Even do willing to pay for these 2 days none service but Fido refuses to fix the invoice and keeps sending monthly invoices following by a debt collector agency. Worst phone company ever dealt with.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello JohndeJ,

Happy New Year and Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you are not able to use Fido cellular services in your area. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be any Fido/Rogers cellular towers in that area:

Logan Lake.jpg

~taken from here.

Did you finance a device? Fido only offers contracts for device financing. Services are on a monthly basis. If you are unable to use the services at that location, I believe you should be able to cancel your services. Could the issue you note be related to device financing? Is it also possible that your services were not cancelled for some reason?

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account. You might consider contacting customer service to investigate your situation. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers