cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No contact email for Fido? Also, roaming email confusing.

cgbateman
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

On your contact page, I was looking for an email address and found the following:

"Hit us up through Live Chat, over the phone, via email or in store."

I looked for an email, and from these forums, it looks like there is no email, just social media. I prefer not to use social media for contacing a company. I suggest either creating a contact email, or changing this quoted instruction you have in the contact section to be more clear.

My original reason for looking for that contact email address was that I received an email from Fido which was a "donotreply" message which looked like I was being charged for something, at least at first glance. Crossing the border into the US triggered a text message to me telling me to use data if I wanted and there would be a 7 dollar a day charge. I did not turn on my data while in the US, but today got an email indicating something about this situation, and I wondered why, if I was not being charged a fee for usage, which I should not have been, was there an email sent to me. The additional email seems uncessary.

long time customer

2 REPLIES 2

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

the fb chat works well, it may be easiest to use an usa prepaid sim, so you will only pay an set amount without worry of overages..

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello there @cgbateman

Welcome to the community. Smiley

Thanks so much for your feedback as you are correct, we do not provide service through email and this information should not appear on our website. You can contact us through live chat or social media if you wish! We'll be happy to help.