Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Winback call after the email

piggycat
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Fido Mods! 

I received an email saying that theres an exclusive offer for me and i should be getting a call in a few days in Oct.

After one month, had no luck to receive the call. Today I had a online chat with the customer service saying that no Winback agent was assigned to my account, so would not be able to request a call back. What can I do to get the call?

Thank you in advance and wishing you a great day in advance while i wait for your response 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @piggycat,

Welcome to the community!

Since the winback team is an outbound third-party company that makes the calls on behalf of Fido there is no way to tell when you will get the call furthermore customer service can not help when it comes to getting the call. Just be patient and you should get the call soon.

piggycat

But no agent was assigned, I have no way to receive the call.

Hello @piggycat,

As mentioned before it's a third-party company that makes the calls on behalf of Fido it's not an actual Fido agent. Customer service does not see any discussion between you and the person that will call to get you back as a Fido customer.

Edit: I just learnt that the Winback team is actually made up of Fido agents and a third-party company.

When the agent told you the account was not assigned to an agent it means that the Winback team did not make contact with you as yet and there is no note on the file. Unless someone from the team makes a note on the file customer service agent can not forward it back to the Winback team.

There is no way to contact the people that calls you as they are only outbound calls so you have to be patient and wait.