cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan without my permission

Adierose
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Three months ago I ported my number from Rogers to Fido . Plan includes unlimited calling and texting Canadawide and 20 Gig data, for $45 per month. Less than 1 month ago, I added my husband's phone on an extra line , similar calling but no data, for $20 monthly but $10 monthly for 6 months. Yesterday someone called from Fido offering a 33% discount on my plan ( name is Steve) . Now I get email with change of my contract ( I see on the app it's changed to a plan that has 120Gig data  for $50 monthly and I receive an email saying that a new phone is being sent to me. This was all without my consent. How can this be allowed? I don't want a new phone, I paid for my phone a year ago. 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Adierose did you give any of your personal information to the person that called you? Did you call Fido once you received the email and tell them to check your account for fraud? Please call *611 and have someone look at your account and stop any order that was made. Also, go into your account yourself on the app and or on fido.ca and look for any changes made. We're not a customer service venue and cannot help with your account here. Please call fido and report the suspicious activity sooner than later. I hope you're able to get it stopped.