cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan details?

lewis
I'm a contributor level 1

How do I look up the details of a new plan I agreed to (effective later in August)?  The description on "My Account" page doesn't seem to be complete.  I would prefer something in writing.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

fidoOlivier
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hi 

lewis

I just contacted a Fido CS and I will get a e-mail the day my new plan starts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

In todays day and age, its the customers responsibility to get a confirmation of any transactions or changes on their account.

Anonymous
Not applicable
im pretty sure you got a print out of the new plan details from the fido store, no? i always keep those papers they give me.

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

I know what you're refering to Lewis, I just changed my plan to one of the new plans that came out this morning. 15 minutes after getting off the phone with a customer service rep, in My Account on Fido.ca under Plan on the left, it said my current plan then "New Plan...Effective on XX/XX/2011." She also told me I will receive a text message when the plan 'kicks in'.

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh i am guessing you guys did not go into the store you phoned into customer service? that would explain why u didnt get a print out

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

In addition, I just received an account change confirmation email message from Fido a couple of hours after I phone CS. The PDF has a detailed log of the new changes Lewis.