cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fido account holder

Toddpa333
I'm a participant level 2

First time Fido plan member and a very bad beginning. Purchased a new phone at Costco with two new phone plans and was told that I would receive my contract from Fido via email - well nothing arrived that day or the next day. Drove to a closer Costco and they tried to retrieve & print it for me but for some reason they coukdn't and told me to drive to the Costco where I purchased the phone. Did that the next day and same issue - they said the contract was lost somehow. So I don't have a contract from Costco or Fido, just don't understand how this is possible and no offer of a credit or any compensation. 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Toddpa333,

Welcome to the community!

Did you check your spam folder to make sure it did not go there?

Since Costco can't find the copy of what did they on their system it could be why it didn't trigger anything on Fido's end. You would need to stay in contact with Costco as it's their responsibility to ensure it was setup correctly and they should have provided a copy of the agreement they did.

Toddpa333

Yes, not in spam or anywhere, the Costco Rep stat d it got lost in cyberspace, no copy at Costco, Fido or on my new device, just lost, never happen d before he stated

Hey @Toddpa333, welcome to the community, Alex here! 

Really sorry to see that you were not able to get a copy of your service agreement at the time of your purchase. 

No worries, though, our customer service has the ability to send you a copy so just make sure to get in touch with us through any of the channels here