cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never receive the two-step verification codes, and do not receive all SMS

HeidiB
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have had this problem for 3 years now, and my attemps to resolve this with customer support failed. They balmes my device....

Two-step Verification do not work: I never received the codes via SMS although I get the phone calls with the codes (when the option is avilable). Second issue, I do not receive the SMS of about half of my contacts, and they dont receive mine.  Some online services I cannot register to because they return an error that my phone number is not supported (which removes all fault to my physical devide) !!!.... I have had the number for about 12 years.  

I have read onhere that this could be because my number is stored as a wireline. Or it,s a port issue? Can someone help?

I will be travelling soon and need to be able to rely on my device...

1 REPLY 1

Hello @HeidiB, how frustrating for you. What type of device are you using?  I receive my 2 factor messages, I'm using an android device and so far so good. There may be conversations in specific device mfg forums that discuss your issue. If you have iPhone, maybe the Apple community forums have a discussion around that. If it's LG, Samsung, Google,  manufacturing there may be discussion on their sites. If you let us know what device you are using, maybe we can help you suss it out. Let us know, cheers