cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. Who can I talk to before I Leave Fido?

Photobrains
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

22 YEAR CUSTOMER NOT HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. WHO CAN I TALK BEFORE I LEAVE FIDO?

Man has Fido dropped the ball for me. The customer service I have recieved for over 2 decades was great. What happened to your company?

Has Rogers finally medled with the way you do business ?

My concern is too long to post here.

Who can I talk to get some real help ?

The agent I talked to stated that Fido no longer has a "Customer Retention" department.

.p

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Photobrains! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Thank you very much for your many years of loyalty!

I'm sad to read about your experience. I'll send you a PM shortly via the community to help you out.

Talk to you soon!

davedf
I'm a contributor level 1

will fido ever contact me for my bad experience?

Hey @davedf,

We're sad to learn your experience wasn't a positive one.

What happened?

Keep in mind that if you have concerns directly related to your account you can contact us through one of those channels for immediate assistance. We can also send you a PM here on the community, let us know. 

davedf

@FidoClaudia , thanks for reaching out

https://forums.fido.ca/t5/General-Support/Poor-customer-service/m-p/165209#M54222

On that thread you can read about my situation. Also, the winback team keeps calling to the wrong number, my fiancee's. She was not the account holder and due to the nature of her job cannot be picking these calls.

Unfortunately, I tried the channels mentioend before without success and it was a waste of time. I would appretiate if you could send me a PM with how to proceed.

thanks