cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account app doesn't work

Crdillon
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I've been having so many issues this year with this app. Before it would always be "something went wrong" until lastnight it logged me out and now i can't log back in to pay my bill on the website or even the app. It keeps asking to authorize my account with my number but then it says "Account info not available". 

I go on the website and try to pay my bills, it says "something went wrong". 

I've tried clearing the cache, my phone won't let me unistall it, only disable it. 

I've updated webview & google chrome, but this did not work.

The website is not accepting my payment like the app does. Fido needs to fix the app & their website, because a lot of people experience the same issues. How else can i pay my bell?

3 REPLIES 3

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Smiley

Just to take news about your situation. Did u chat with Fido about reseting your account?

Have a nice day Smiley

Good morning Crdillon, that would be really frustrating for sure. I had a few issues a while back also. I uninstalled the Fido updates from my phone and then updated again. I have an android phone,  not sure if it applies to Apple. After updating my phone ,restart, etc. I called Fido to have my phone settings reset on their end. That worked for me and so far so good to this day. Hoping it works for you also.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi crdillon!

I think there something wrong in your account. Your account needs to be reset or something. Try to contact Fido by chat. To chat with a fido representative u can do it by clicking support section at Fido.ca.

Have a nice day Smiley