cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bill

earlcollin008
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Why my Current balance is $151. But I only have $35 per month plan... and my plan is unlimitted... How come?

I have question, when someone call me in the philippines,do i get charge? or it's free,included in unlimitted plan?

Thank's....

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello earlcollin008,

In regards to your invoice, I would invite you to contact customer service as we do not have access to your account via the technical forum.

You may reach us via live chat through My Account, via e-mail through the Contact us page or by phone at 1-888-481-FIDO(3436) or 611 from a Fido phone.

As for your other question, it will be my pleasure to assist. When you are in Canada and you receive a call from the Philippines, you will not get charged unless:

- You are over your minutes (if you have a usage limit).
- You are outside of your local calling area when the call is received (you would be charged long distance if you do not have a long distance option).
- You have a zone based plan and you are outside of the zone (like if you have CityFido).

I hope this helps! Smiley

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

And just to add to what Judhy mentioned, none of those cases are determined by where the person calling you is located. Whether they are in the Philippines or right next to you, the charges for incoming calls are determined by where you are, relative to your LCA and the CF zones (if you are on a CF plan) and your available minutes. The location of the caller has no impact on your long distance charges at all.