cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed Pixel3a offer

Sorin1
I'm a participant level 2

A couple of weeks ago I checked the price for Pixel 3a if I upgrade from my dying LG G5. It was 120$ if I keep my old plan. All I had to pay extra was 56$ leftover balance on my current phone. When I went to Fido store two days ago the price was 310$ for the Pixel. Us there any way to get an offer that expired a week ago? I am planning to upgrade both my phone and my wife's.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFaiza

Hi @Sorin1,

Sorry to hear you couldn't benefit from the reduced pricing. As much as I wish to help you, we can no longer offer you the previous price.You are welcome to contact us right here to see what your current available options are. If you want, I can send you a PM. 

Thank you. 

Sorin1

Thank you for your answer Faiza. I already talked to the customer support from Fido and all options they offered included changing the plan, and I don't want to do that since my plan is grandfathered in. There is no equivalent plan that they can offer that can match it. Unless you have an idea of what the "back to school" discounts will look like, I don't think you can help me a lot, so thank you again. I'll just wait for the next discount.

@Sorin1 We are not made aware of what the upcoming promos would look like, sorry. Yes, definitely keep an eye out for those to see if you find anything to your liking. 

Cheers.