cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MISSING ACCOUNT

karl_ampit
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

First of all, my housemate  ask me to help him get a phone on is behalf, because he forgot to bring along his requirements that day.

It wasmy first account with fido, which I and  Marvin already coordinated fido to transfer the account under his name.

We have two separate account numbers.

I received the two billing statements (both under my name) from last month and we both paid our dues.

For this month, I haven't received yet the billing statement of my second account which I am using right now.

But I do received the statement from another account which I already transferred to my housemate named Marvin Evia.

When I browse the My Account page on my phone, the account balance is 96.78 and the account number is the account that I already transferred to Marvin. How could this happen? Where is my account?

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

JasonB
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

Hello Karl ,

There are many possible answer's to this question.

When you say:

When I browse the My Account page on my phone, the account balance is 96.78

It is possible you have a past due from last month.

Its possible this months bill is higher due to extra usage.

Its possible that the 2 account numbers were merged into one account under your name.

Best way to have this resolved is call customer service ( 188 481 3436 ) or use the chat from MY account

Hope this helps if it did please press "LIKE"

Smiley

I am a Fido employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Fido or its affiliates.

Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Fido mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue de Fido ou d’une société de son groupe.