cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal Fido Customer iPhone 6 or 6+

justplanenutz
I'm a contributor level 2

So out of all those who received text messages about a special plan, who has called and what was your offer? Did you accept or reject it? Did you manage to get a better offer? 

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

amandakeys
I'm a contributor level 1
Oh it's unlimited calling all day every day to and unlimited texts messaging.

dallen33
$90 for 4GB of data. I told them that was too expensive, and they said "ok, thank you" and that was that.

justplanenutz
Yes I have heard this is the standard offer, I imagine this is what the will be offered to me as well. I think how ever I will try to negotiate better if possible. I hear various success with negotiations.

eclairds
eject it of course

Im good with my $50($ 45include 10%off) 1G plan

justplanenutz

I managed to get an $80 loyalty package with voice mail, caller id and 1 gb of data - not huge, but what basically I was after for now.

amandakeys
I called I got a $90 plan with 4gbs than I saw a few people here get 6gbs for $90 so i wrote to Fido on facebook and I I am now on the 6gbs for $90 . The only thing I don't like is that you only get the mini voicemail with it that only hold 3 messages so i had to pay a e tea $4 for a normal voice mail . I am gonna have to switch to a max plan once I get the new phones , if i ever get them so I figured I might as well grab the deal while i could . It's a lot better than the max plans on thier site for sure