cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loosing a loyal customer for 10 years due to Worse Customer Service

apple1997
I'm a participant level 2

I been with Fido for 8-10 years, I've considered myself as loyal customer with 3 lines on my account, but FIDO doesn't care.

Yesterday (June 5) I called to upgrade my 2 lines, but honestly speking I was asking If they still have any promotion or offers that I can save for an amount from the total price of the device. I been transfer everywhere and the last one I spoke with is J.S. saying that he cannot offer anythibg because I had an outstanding balance but I did pay on the same day but unfortunately there is a delay on posting of the payment. Not my problem. This representative named J.S. says he will put all the notes on my account, for what am I asking for so I can call the next day, which is today (June 6), guaranteed me that someone can assist or help me. I called today I spoke to Johnny, every now and then I been constantly on hold all the way to 1.5 hours and saying he can give me a $45 credit in each line, then on hold for another 20 mins because he needs to update the notes. Unfortunately, when he comes back on the call, he is re-tracking back the $45 credit that he mentioned that he will give it to me. At this moment my call is going to 2 hours already. So I said I'm being patient and nice to them but Im starting to loose my patient for 2 hours on the call without resolutions. I asked for the supervisor, so another 20 mins on hold. Someone name Josh, the supervisor picked the call, he tried to apologized for the wrong information given by Johnny. At this moment, I do not need an apology for the 2 wasted hours on the call without resolution. The 2 long hours call, hits the ceiling of my patient to wait without solutions. Im just a "loyal customer who would like to upgrade my 2 devices on my line". I think FIDO DOESN'T VALUE a loyal customer with 3 lines for almost a decade. I personally ended the call, informing Josh the supervisor that I will call you back, to cancel my 3 lines, as soon as I can transfer my existing line to a different provider. I'm sorry it will be your lost not mine.

6 REPLIES 6

apple1997

Sad to say, Fido is allowing the long term and loyal customer (with 3 lines in the account) to move to another carrier. Having said that, you give me an opportunity to shop around and get a better deal on a different provider. Your cancellation department needs more training to value and handle long term customers or else every customer is just a 2 year contract and will leave after the contract. I do not need to be a loyal customer if FIDO do not do the same.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi apple1997!

Sorry for this situation, i hope it's will be resolved quick!

Have a nice day Smiley

Hey @apple1997! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Thank you very much for your 10 years with us! I'm sad to read about your experience trying to upgrade your phone though. That's certainly not the level of service we expect to provide to a great client like yourself.

We'll be happy to review all your offers to see what we can do to keep you with us, if you wish. Just request a PM from the community and we'll send you one.

Thanks!

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Great help Very_Happy

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Apple1997.

I'm very sorry for the situation Sad i hope someone will help u.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi apple1997!

I'm sorry for the situation, and i understand, i think the issue will be resolved soon!

Have a nice day Very_Happy