cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link my two accounts

JoshuaJ
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Please link my Moble account with my Home Internet account. Chat was unable to.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JoshuaJ!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

We'll be happy to help with that. Are you getting an error message when you try to register? 

Can you also confirm that you're using an email address to log in? 

Let me know!

JoshJ
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

For my mobile account I log in with my phone number. For my Internet I log in with my email. However, when I log in with my mobile number, like I've done for years, I get a strange thing happen now. I'll attach a picture. It says my name is "Undefined" and only has a ">" on the page. The funny thing is I've been succesfully using this My Account for about 10 years. But since I activated Home Internet something glitched.

My Account Login issueMy Account Login issue

I've tried to re-register my mobile account but I get this message "This email is being used by another My Account profile. Please choose a different email".

The chat support person said, "My system doesn't want to seem to allow this to happen". Refering to my request to link my mobile and internet accounts.

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

It's possible to link the two accounts and log in with your email address though it's not something that's possible to do while logging in with your phone number as your username. 

I will be happy to take a look at your profile and see what is going on there. I'll send you a PM shortly. 

Chat soon Smiley