cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping Plan while buying certified pre-own (payment plan)

mathurina
I'm a contributor level 1

I am new to Fido. I was able to keep my old plan according to phone price( small tab ,medium tab etc) with my last carrier. I do understand that not all carrriers are  the same but since i just got this package i would like to keep it. 

How do i buy one of the certified pre owned (payment program) and leaving my account just the way it is with my 9gb +2gb and the $5.00 discount. Don't show a choice to keep existing plan online.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoLony

If your current plan is under our previous device subsidy offers (small, medium, large tabs), you won't be able to upgrade the line keeping the same rate, as we no longer offer the same subsidy with new or CPO phones. 

You can find out more about our new payment plan here.

If you want to keep the same rate, you can get a device on no term, and your rate will remain the same, or you can change to a no-term plan.

By all means, you can explore your options with our customer care team! You can reach out via our servicing channels here or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. 😊

mathurina

Sorry but I did say I was a new customer. BYOP last month.  $50 plan 9gb, got 2gb plus $5 discount for having multiple lines. Just a little over 30 days ago. 

My apologies for the misunderstanding!

That said, most of the information would still apply. 

In this case, since you have our new plans already, we can see what features you have are compatible with a new device finance.

By all means, please get in touch with our customer care team and we can see what's best for you! 😊