Is it possible to lower your Pulse 15 plan while on a contract to the lowest possible?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Is it possible to lower your Pulse 15 plan while on a contract to the lowest possible?

Hi just wondering if its possible to lower my Pulse 15 plan from 55$ to the lowest possible?

I am on a 2 year contract

Any help and advise will be truly great.

Jonathan

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Is it possible to lower your Pulse 15 plan while on a contract to the lowest possible?

Hi @johnnyg009 & welcome to the Community!

You can switch plans free of charge at anytime to another plan in the same category as you're in now (Plus15). Here's how. If you want to lower your plan to a different category, a downgrade fee may apply.

Let me know if you have any questions. Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Is it possible to lower your Pulse 15 plan while on a contract to the lowest possible?

Hi @johnnyg009 & welcome to the Community!

You can switch plans free of charge at anytime to another plan in the same category as you're in now (Plus15). Here's how. If you want to lower your plan to a different category, a downgrade fee may apply.

Let me know if you have any questions. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Ty for your help.

Much appreciated

Jonathan

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@johnnyg009 Always a pleasure!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4