cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Refer a friend a scam?

Ruffle
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I gave my referral codes to my relatives last Jan. And got confirmation emails right away. Its been months but I have not received any credits yet. I emailed their support they keep replying with its being verified. I even sent them the emails confirming it.

I've read a couple of posts as well that it may well be a scam. I hope someone from fido here does something about it. I referred 4 people already. Anyone else experiencing the same SCAM????

2 REPLIES 2

StevenK
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Referred a friend to Fido once and never got the credit due to misleading information from booth employee. Fido refused to make it right, so I'm with Ruffle. If it's not a SCAM, then it's definitely poorly run, much like Rogers' network in the past year. 

Hi there @Ruffle , refer a friend is definitely not a scam. I have referred a couple of people in the past and it has worked for me. Have you checked on your referrals page to see if your referrals are listed and are pending? You can do that by going back to the refer a friend site and check on your status. If they are not listed there, then that would require further investigation. The program is not a scam and I hope it is resolved for you and your friends.