Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irresistible Offer

Drizzles
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, I received a text from 2735 that goes like this:
Hi ___<, it's Fido. We have an exclusive deal you won't want to miss! 🤩
Get 20GB for $35/month with this limited-time offer, exclusively for ____. Check it out at _____.
I was tempted to accept this right away since currently Im on BYOP 4gb for 50/month which I think is expensive considering that the other carriers are offering lower rate with higher gb. I just wanted to make sure that I would not be losing something important (e.g  Fido Xtra, Fido Roam,etc) if I accepted this offer. Would I still have the +5 Hours of Data? And also, if I will not be losing the remaining credits I am enjoying right now being the winner of the One Year Free Fido Service. I've found out after reading the forum that some subscribers regret it afterwards? I am thinking of what's the catch with this offer. 😀
Sorry for this lengthy message. I'd appreciate your clarification on this one. Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Drizzles,

The offer is legit as I've seen multiple reports of people getting the offer, you will still have access to the 5 extra hours of data also.

Congratulations on winning the one year of free service, I believe that prize is paid out as a one-time payment of your current plan that you have when you won and will be applied as a credit to your account so if you change plans since the credit was already paid out to the account it will remain as a credit until it gets used up.