cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Promotion Was Never Applied - Overcharged Every Month!

buzz2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I signed up for the student home internet package in September of 2020, which was the 150speed for $75 a month with a $30 credit each month for a year. Each and every month since then, I have not received the $30 credit on my bill and have been charged full price. I have called Fido every time to have my bill adjusted and was told that the original representative did not apply the promotion when I signed up, and they have applied a credit each time. 

The problem is that I was told they would escalate the issue and have my bill adjusted by the team who handles grandfathering, but I am STILL being overcharged. On top of that, I was supposed to receive an Amazon gift card with the start of my plan, and I am now not receiving it because the package is not applied to my account.

Can someone help me with this and finalize the fix once and for all? Who do I even escalate this to, because customer service doesn't seem to be helping much at all.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @buzz2

I am sorry to see you've been experiencing difficulties with your billing and the application of your promotional offer. The Fido Community is commonly used for a peer to peer support in general inquiries. However for account specific inquiries like this, you would be better off contacting us through one of the options available on our Contact Us page. 

If you would prefer to continue through the Community though, let us know and I will send you a PM.