Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill statement

christy1968
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Fido,

I stopped the service from March 22 to Augeust 22, 2020 on March 20. You did charged me some stop-service fee $7 per month, totally 39.46 after tax then. I assumed I will not recevie any bills during these period of time. However, till now I still get the phone bill amount $52 every month. Ironcially, this amount is even higher than my original plan. I called and asked for the correction on April 28. The customer service totally understood what I was talking about and corrected the bill to $-23.52, and according to her, my bills will be deficit until Auguest. Unfortunately, it seems not what it happens. Please review and check it again. Also please understand I can't pay the bill until it is clarified.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthony

Hey @christy1968,

Welcome to the community! 

We'll be happy to go over your account with you. If you'd like to confirm the details, you can contact us here and we'll be happy to help you.

Talk to you soon! 😊

christy1968

Thank you FidoAnthony. Yes. But how could I review the bill with you?

The best way to reach us for this kind of support is through the link my colleague provided above. If you'd prefer to continue in PM from here on the Community, we can also do this!

Just let us know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley