cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCORRECT BILLING - FIDO CANNOT FIX

missehe
I'm a participant level 2

I signed up for the Black Friday promo deal online on fido website where it stated that $50 activation fees are waived. My plan was the $55 plan discounted down to $30 for 15 months. I activated two lines so the second line will get another $5 off. When i received my bill it was way more than what it was supposed to be. I was charged activate fee for both lines ($100) and the discount that was taken off is not correct. Thankfully i have the chat records emailed to me when i acitvated the lines on Fido Chat. I went back on Fido chat and asked them to fix the incorrect billing. They were only able to take off the acitvation fee but cannot fix the discount on my monthly plan. The staff said they will send a report in and have someone reach out to me. Nobody from fido ever reached out to me. Nothing has been done with my bill. Here i am wasting hours of my life contacting Fido for them to fix their mistake. I previously was a fido customer and left due to their poor customer serivce and poor loyatly plans. I recently joined fido for their deal but i am super fustrated with their customer service and totally regret switching from Virgin Mobile!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Ssynl22
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This happened exactly to me too. I switched from Virgin to Fido and my first bill was $151 for 2 months and included the activation fee that was supposed to be waived. The original plan I signed up for $30/20gb.

Someone was supposed to call me back but didn't. The agent said the rep who signed me up was not properly educated and the other rep didn't escalate my support ticket that's why I didn't get the call... it was just them blaming each other.

Finally she transferred me over to their loyalty team that gave me a credit and waived the $50 fee which made my bill $71.45 for 2 months, which comes to $35.72/month ($33.90/month is what I should be paying)

The live/phone agents/ company advertisment is very deceiving and the reps blame each other and don't really help the customer. Try and get transferred to their loyalty team, their english is better and have more experience and authority to give credits. 

Good luck

missehe

They also billed me $55 for partial month in December saying that they can't offer discount for partial months. How ridiculous is that? I signed up for the $55 on promo for $30/20gbs but because I activated mid month they will charge in full. Ridiculous!!!! Fido chat agents on their website are terrible at their jobs. 

Please feel to contact us if you require clarification regarding any promotions and how they are applied to your invoicing 

Fido.ca/contact