cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know why the amount of my bill increases each month even though my usage is the same

dagoufreddy
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
Hello,

I would like to know why the amount of my bill increases each month even though my usage is the same
1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Dagoufreddy,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. We would not be able to verify the additional charges on your account.

Have you had a chance to view the details of your bill? You can do so via your My Account --> View & Manage bill. From your Bill overview, you can View and/or Save a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should be able to view additional charges online through the Usage summary. I understand your believe your usage had not changed, however, is it possible the additional charges are for overages or long-distance charges?

You should note Fido / Rogers has increase the monthly fees for some customers' plans (see here). Fido usually provides notification of price increases in your bill a few months prior to any actual increase. As far as I am aware, the customers were notified back in December (see here). Is it possible your monthly fees had increased?

If you wish to discuss the matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers