cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had to explain how a fido bill works to the billing department...

KazuyAce
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Where are customers' bill payments going? Towards Fido employing a bunch of CSRs who have no idea what they're doing, will put you on hold while they find out about how to do their job, and then will respond, "I am not able to resolve your issue. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

I received a promotional call from (not) Fido. They had an amazing deal which turned out to be a scam and I was left with the bill for a device and some changes to my account. I spoke with several Fido customer support members and they instructed me to return to sender the device I received and that they would reverse the device and service charges.

A month later I followed up and Fido had still not taken any action. I spoke to several departments who usually said that they could not resolve the issue and referred me to a different department. After multiple calls and hours on hold, I received the reimbursement for the device, and was told that the service reimbursements should take effect on my next bill. Guess what? No reimbursements are showing. So today I called customer service, explained how to calculate a credited amount and what a credit refers to, and they told me that they need to open a case and that I could call back in a few weeks to see if any progress has been made.
Why couldn't you just do it properly before closing the previous case? Why should this take excess of 3 months to resolve?
Please hold while I look into it.... Looks like I'm unable to find a respectable answer. Can I help you with anything else today?

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @KazuyAce! We're really sorry to read about your recent experience with us, that's definitely not the kind of service we want to offer you. Feel free to contact us so we can take a closer look at your account and make sure the situation is resolved. You can also reach us via PM on Facebook or X.