Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't expected this answer from customer service

Ahmadbaki
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi dear Manager ,Director :

My name is Baki-Jafarzadeh,Ahmadreza ,(Cell 416-871-1530 ) I got service form Fido from very first day I arrived in Canada ,during this time I was very satisfied with my Fido ,that is why I introduced Fido services to few new comer's and my sister and my brother-in-law as well.

That is why I would like to let you know regarding my experience ,it may help you to improve your customer service .

From about a year a go some of my colleagues told my that form my work I can get better deal and I pay more than normal (about $90 +) only for 2 G of data .

I was called the customer service and I was advised to call near new year for better deal as some promotion may available ,I did call 2 times in November and I was told  “they will going to inform me or save the promotion if anything coming “

Then I called your customer service this Wednesday and asking for any better offer ,I called several time and the last call I was on line over 63 minutes in my lunch time ,then when I spoke with one of your representative and simply I was explain  regarding my issue ,asking for better offer as some my friend they got even 10 G data with less that price that I pay ,I was given even worse offer ,then I asked if I can speak with any loyalty  department , or any manager while I can get better offer she simply answer me that this the only option I can get or I can switch to other provider .

I do understanding that always at the end of the year all phone providers company all busy but thinking of the long term customer is on the other side .

It is absolutely not acceptable to me ,of course I am going to change my phone provider ,and also not forget my last call .

I trust this is not the way That Fido  Company wishes to conduct business with valued customers—I have been with you since I came to Canada  and have never encountered such treatment before. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Ahmadreza Baki-Jafarzadeh

ahmadbaki@yahoo.com

1 REPLY 1

trustedprotege
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

i've been having similar issue with customer support... tried calling bright and early 9am once and the wait time was already set to 60 minutes... at the beggining of the day come on they used to be good about 2 years ago. somethings changed in management