cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get through the online upgrade process, it just stalls after I pick my phone upgrade before showing plans available.

ruhtra
I'm a participant level 3

Fido has made offers to my account for bf/cyber and I would like to get it.  But after picking a phone and pmt option it just spins forever without showing the plan picker.  I've also tried the chat interface but it appears to be too busy, all I get is Jack.  Will Fido extend these deals until their system is working???

2 REPLIES 2

FidoLony

Hey @ruhtra

I'm sorry to learn about this incident when you were trying to get the plan. If you're unable to do it online, please get in touch with our support team here

ruhtra

I managed to contact an agent via chat on the Tue morning after BF.  The problem was that the phone offer (Pixel8 for $10/mo led to zero available plans) didn't have any eligible plans. I guess someone goofed configuring that offer. Anyway, I asked that agent for a lower cost plan so I could buy my own phone outside of Fido. He found a good offer but there was a technical difficulty so he couldn't do the plan change. He put a note on my file so I could contact fido later to get it done.  Well, I tried several times a day Tue/Wed/Thu and by Thu afternoon the offer was no longer available and I was transferred to retentions.  Retentions wasn't going to honour the deal either but after a while they eventually found whatever means to make it happen so I'm still with Fido.  I don't think I will be as patient the next time, you burned through a lot of goodwill.