cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am very dissatisfied with fido customer service

zihaozhong
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I bought an iphone11 mobile phone on the fido official website on April 6, 2020, and until April 17, 2020, I have not shipped information. My email has never received information about my mobile phone because I The old mobile phone has been scrapped and damaged very seriously, so I urgently need a mobile phone. I chose fido, but the result made me very disappointed. So I called the customer service hotline. The customer service told me that my mobile phone pin code was locked by the anti-fraud department, so I I need to call the anti-fraud department to unlock me. I made countless calls to the so-called anti-fraud department to ask for help. The answer I always get is that my working hours are Monday to Friday. Please leave a message in my voicemail. I need help. Is there only this when I was, so I am extremely disappointed with fido. If you can see this blog, I hope you can help me solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @zihaozhong! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your situation and I'll be happy to help you. However, in order to do so, access to your account will be needed. At your request, we can send you a PM from the community or you can try contacting us again here.