Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THE FIDO PRESIDENT EMAIL - PHONE

LIZKAL
I'm a participant level 3

FIDO IS SUCH  DISAPOINTMENT AND THE REPS ARE HORRIBLE LIARS

I have been trying to get some help and no-one has helped me.  I have been a customer for many years and renewed my contract several times with Fido.  I am a valued customer and really enjoyed being a Fido customer. In that time of activation i contacted the Customer service rep and went over my plan and options. I was made aware of the Device Protection plan and i thought that was important. So i advised the Fido rep to add on my long distance, my Value Plan and the Device Protection Plan.

I renewed my contract Feb 2023. In that time i picked my new phone which was the Samsung Flip.  I have been having problems with my phone and advised the rep and she told me that i didn't have the device protection on my account and i advised them to look again because i know that i advised the rep that that was important to have.  She said that I didn't have that plan.   

So now not only as they didn't do what i asked and they didn't keep their word, now i have a phone and they are telling me that i don't have the plan and have to pay to get my phone fixed. THAT IS NOT FAIR. 

6 REPLIES 6

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello LIZKAL,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. You should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts and would not know what was previously discussed. You should also note that you will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). You would need to contact customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You might also refer here for steps to Resolve a Concern.

@LIZKAL wrote:

... telling me that i don't have the plan and have to pay to get my phone fixed. ...

To clarify, even with the Device Protection, there would be a Repair or Replace processing fee. While the processing fee might be less than the cost of repair, having the device protection does not mean free repairs/replacements (except possibly a first screen repair).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

LIZKAL

Hi,

I have spoken to customer service reps, supervisors and no one has helped me.

Thats why i put the message here, i thought that is what this was here for, sorry i didnt know.

Can you help me

Liza 

6*********

Hello again,

No need to apologise! You are more than welcome to share your experiences with the community. Unfortunately, however, we are not able to assist with specific account matters. We can only offer generalised information.

I understand you have already spoken with customer service and supervisors. If you have already attempted to escalate the matter and are not satisfied with the result, you might consider the steps outlined in the Resove a concern page posted above.

For future reference, since this is a public forum, the sharing of personal information is not usually recommended.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but hope this helps 😀

Cheers

LIZKAL

Can you tell me where i should go from here.  I cant seem to get help anywhere and i need it.

Presidents email?

Hello again,

@Cawtau  wrote:

....You should also note that you will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). You would need to contact customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You might also refer here for steps to Resolve a Concern....

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

LIZKAL

Hi,

WHere is resolve a concern?