cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view previous months' data usage

d3vo
I'm a participant level 2

easy enough to find my present month's usage, i'd like to see how much data i'm actually using each month though. is there no way for me to view previous months total data usage, other than to set an alarm for the day and time that my usage rollover would occur? and by previous, i also mean beyond just the one previous month's usage. thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Hamed57h
I'm a participant level 1

Why Fido does not provide Data usage histroy for cellular plans? 

Hey @Hamed57h,

The data usage for the current cycle is available under Service and Mobile on Fido.ca or right when you open the My Account app. 

The usage from previous cycle is available on your past invoices which can be found under Billing & Payments followed by View Bills.

Hope it helps! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@d3vo You can download your previous months bill and you will get the usage details there.

To do that just login to MY ACCOUNT on Fido.ca click on Billing & Payments on the next page where it says View Bill: select the month you want then click on Save or print your bill> and you can select the format you would like.

d3vo

Awesome. that seems to work. thanks for the competent response Smiley

groovyjoe

Downloading the bills works, however the visual of the data usage graph is nice. It only shows a one month cycle though. I tried to select a different start date and the date picker takes you to previous months, but they are all greyed out and are unclickable. It would be a nice feature to enable the date picker to allow for a historical graph of usage. 

Hey @groovyjoe,

Thanks a lot for your feedback Smiley

For now, you'd need to select the previous invoice in "Billing and Payments" and then select "View Billing Details" in order to be able to see the previous month's usage in graph form. 

Your feedback is much appreciated and we'll send it to the right team Smiley

Hey @d3vo !

We're you able to find your previous months' usage by following the steps @KAPABLE-K suggested?

Let us know Smiley