cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get issues escalated?

AngelaO79
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have a sinking feeling, seeing all these posts about people trying to get charges reversed . . . I've had a fiasco with a new phone. I returned it almost immediately (story for another post), got an email confirmation on May 1 that it had been received, saw that my bill (due to be automatically charged to my credit card on May 22) hadn't been updated and called on May 17 to inquire about it. I was told that Yes, we've received the device, I see a note on your account here. But that a case needed to be opened to reverse the charges - and that said changes should be made in 24-48hrs. Plenty of time, right?? May 22 arrives and I see a $1200+ charge on my credit card. I called Fido to ask how I get this dealt with, and was basically told I have to wait for them to investigate the case (nobody's even opened it yet) and what does it matter, I've already paid the bill? SO ANGRY. So - long story short, how do I escalate an issue like this? I'm in the 20+yrs customer club, and I'm more than ready to walk away from Fido once I get this sorted out.

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @AngelaO79,

Welcome to the community!

If the return could have not been processed in time for your billing cycle then you should see the credit on the next billing cycle but if this is not the case then you should ask to speak to a manager when contacting customer service if the manager can not take care of this then you can request your case to forwarded to the office of the president but hopefully it does not have to go there.