Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help regarding waiver

Partha449
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello Fido

I am one of ur customers, currently I am India.

I am on a vacation to India and I flew in last october. When I moved here I called fido to block my number until I am back to Canada

They did that till last March and in case if I do not arrive till march to Canada I gave one of my friends number and gave him the authorization to extend the timeperiod for my number to be put on hold for 3 months more. When my friend called in your customer care rep told him that I never gave any authorization and also no one except the customer could talk about the phone number

You can check my call history and recording on October 8th 2020 for a confirmation.

I have also tried to contact Fido from India but could not contact you. I have been charged 100cad for April and for May I will be charged soon.  My sincere request is that to waive off the charges for month of April and May and extend my number and plan to be held till June end. Once I am back in Canada I would contact you to get things going.

I am at financial crisis because of this pandemic. 

Hope to see a positive response soon

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @Partha449 and welcome to the Community.

To review the authorized contacts on your account, we will need access to your account. This applies for reviewing your usage and charges as well.

Our customer service can be reached through live chatr as well or on Social Media. To find all the ways to reach us, you can check here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well.