cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a bill for 780 for 1000 mins.. This is absurd.

pvnnpavan
I'm a participant level 2

I have been with Fido for almost 2 Years now and I paid regular bills I got a bill today for 780 dollars. 

I spoke to support multiple times on this and they always said 1000 mins will not expire.. But now they said its mentioned in bill .. Sad

Anyway i can decrease this. 

3 REPLIES 3

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi!

First, i'm sorry for your situation and i understand it.

The first step is to try to reach a new fido employee by chat. You can chat with a employee by clicking support section at Fido.ca.

If your situation is not resolved, you can fill a complaint with Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS).

Details available at: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/contact-us/

Have a nice day Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @pvnnpavan,

Welcome to the community!

This is the ethical way of doing business all changes and charges gets relay to us via invoice, email, and SMS to lets us know our invoice is ready is a courtesy to ensure we don't miss our payment and have it impact our credit history.

In terms of the charges if you are unable to make the payment in full you can reach out to the Credit Operations team and set up a payment schedule, you can get more information here.

pvnnpavan

@FidoSolutions  is this ethical way of doing business.  You are sending mails and SMS's when there is a bill generated.. but not when we get overcharged. 

There is nothing that shows up in the app or alert customer that we are getting overcharged.. Looks like you want customer to pay high bills to profit.