cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated

Ntlhottie
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I've been with Fido 13 years. Asked for service charges to be waived was told NO. Set up automatic bill payments and when it failed was told I didn't follow instructions. Funny the landing page for my account showed that auto withdrawal was setup and now my payment is late. Service has gone wayyyy downhill the last couple of years. 30 mins to fully authenticate but yet initially (beginning of convo) told I am fully authenticated. Can never get through to speak to a person on the phone. Everything through ask Jack (no thanks) or chat with someone who doesn't comprehend the issue. So done with this company.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Ntlhottie,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your recent interaction. I cannot comment on any conversation you may have had previously.

@Ntlhottie wrote:

....the landing page for my account showed that auto withdrawal was setup and now my payment is late. ...

You should note it may take up to one full billing cycle for your first pre-authorized bill payment withdrawal. If you have a balance due on your account, you also need to make a one-time payment to avoid late payment fees (taken from here). If you hadn't also made payment for the bill you had received, that would likely be the reason why the payment is now considered late.

I understand you have already attempted to contact customer service, however, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to any account information. If you would like assistance with the matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers