cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding to Voicemail

Sonic9
I'm a participant level 2

I recently changed my forwarding options to my own forwarding number for "Forward when busy" and "Forward when unanswered" options as I had always done on my previous phones. This time (with my new s9) I noticed that oddly the factory preset numbers there were not phone #s as it was previously, rather it was set to "voicemail:internal", thinking I could easier change it back to that if I wanted to revert back to forwarding to my voicemail. Sadly though the input did not accept that text designation from me the user and I don't know the actual phone # to use to forward to my voicemail.
I learned that there is a voicemail retrieval # (VMR) to check your voicemail, which works fine on my phone, but then there is a voicemail deposit number (VMD) to forward incoming calls to the voicemail.
Googling I found numerous info on recent Fido VMR numbers, but none on recent VMD numbers.

Could you please supply the latest or current VMD number for southern Ontario please?  Or in a table form as in this link? It would be Much Appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@Sonic9 try this number +16478395028

sherife
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

would you happen to know the number for Montreal?

Hello @sherife,

Did you try any of the numbers listed here?

Sonic9

Yea, that number works great! Thank you very much!