cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal Complaint

Rahul500
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, would like to give a feedback regarding the unpleasant customer service experience I had with Fido. I called customer service regarding the my iphone status and talked to an agent in Halifax. While i was sharing my concern She told me that as I am from India I should speak in Hindi and started talking to me in Hindi. Her tone was rude while answering and questions was not at all helpful. I continued to ask her in English and she answered me in Hindi. Moreover, she was arrogent and she used an unwelcomeing tone throughout the call. I hope that she is given a feedback and trained to understand that there is a thin line between being friendly and crossing the line. I will like if i can get a customer service email to share my concern with her manager. This kind of unwelcoming customer service is not expected , all that was expected from her was to talk nicely. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Rahul500,

Welcome to the community!

I'm disappointed to hear you had a poor experience. If you wish to contact us so we can share feedback, we'll be happy to assist you with this.

You can contact us over these methods.