cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido winback team lies on face

ronak5
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Recently I moved from Fido to another company as they were providing a contract buyout plan after moving I received a call from the winback team and offer that they will waive my device's contract remaining balance. So I moved back but it was just a lie they did not put any notes for that on the account and now I am liable to pay 200$ per line as I see on my current bill.

I call multiple times to customer support but they can't help as they say the win-back team is a separate department and just only can request a callback.

Winback tea just gives false promises every time.

The last time I talked to the fido winback team they gave me this: 12134488 Fido reference no: person name "Kumar". I don't know if will this help. is there someone who can help?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Ronak5,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to any account information. I understand you have already contacted customer service. However, if you would like assistance with the matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. That said, you might need to wait for the Winback team to contact you again if you already requested the call-back.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers