cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido's fault but I am the one suffering

QWE111
I'm a participant level 2

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the recent experience I have had with Fido regarding my order and subsequent billing.

On Nov 26, I placed an order through a Fido agent online for a phone line, and I received a confirmation email. The email indicated that I needed to wait for a "PICK UP" email to collect my SIM card. Despite patiently waiting and making attempts to contact the store, I received no response.

On Nov 27, I  online chated with another agent who informed me that my SIM card was still not ready and told me to await the "PICK UP" email. However, by November 29, I had not received any email or call. Upon contacting yet another agent, I was astonished to learn that my order had been cancelled. This lack of notice and communication was both unprofessional and frustrating.

The subsequent agent assisted in placing a new order and assured me that, upon receiving the SIM card by mail, I could contact Fido to adjust my plan to the original one placed on Nov 26 at $24 for 30GB per month (Interaction ID: I2139999816). Despite the inconvenience, I agreed to this solution and opened a case with a Fido agent after receiving the SIM card on Dec 3.

Regrettably, the resolution process has been far from satisfactory. After being promised a response within 48 hours, I received no communication.  I had to wait and find another another agent on Dec 8, this agent created another case (Case Number: C194392236), with assurances that the back office would adjust my bill accordingly. I believed her, so I ported my number in and started using Fido since this day.

Today Dec 12, I received an adjustment email from Fido, but the plan details were still incorrect. The offered plan does not align with the original one I selected, I seriouly don't understand what are they doing? Is anyone doing their job? This was such as simple things.

I must express my profound dissatisfaction with Fido's service and the manner in which these issues have been handled. The unnecessary troubles caused by the initial cancellation of my order and subsequent billing errors are unacceptable. I am at a loss as to how such a series of mistakes could occur and why they have not been rectified promptly.

I insist on a swift resolution to this matter. Please rectify the billing errors immediately, ensuring that my plan reflects the originally agreed-upon terms. Additionally, I request a thorough investigation into the lack of communication and misinformation provided by Fido agents throughout this process.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoLony

Hey @QWE111,

We're truly sorry to learn about your experience with us! This is definitely not the kind of experience to offer.

Our teams would be more than happy to go over this with you to ensure this has been resolved. 

Please get in touch with us here to properly escalate this matter! 

QWE111

Hi there, 

I have contacted Fido support about 20 times, and multiple cases were created. But I received my bill today stating my monthly bill is $120. Isn't this redicilous? My plan supposed to be $24 per month, and after all the "HELP" and "INVESTIGATION"from the customer service agent, my bill end up at $120. 

I am so disappointed of Fido's customer service. 

Hey @QWE111 ,

We'll be happy to take a look at your account. You can reach us via our social media channels here or by calling us at 1 (888) 481-3436.

We hope to chat/talk to you soon! :grinning_face: