Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido really???

Frozen_1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello forum

As a customer, me and my family used fido for five straight years, my husband has an offer for 4GB/$45 per month, but me and my son need spend $50 to get the same plan, it is weird because we started account at the same time and no post due balance on any account. So on this Wednesday I made a phone call with fido customer service asked about why there is a difference between these accounts. They did not know and said there is no such offer for $45/4GB, and guess what, the offer on my husband account is gone, wiped clean. Great job Fido, really Great job, but, I have screen shots, I am so disappointed about this kind of strategy to make money on customers, this is basically scam. Opt out for other carriers. End of story.$45_4gb.jpeg$50_4gb.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @Frozen_1

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to begin by thanking you for being with us for this long. Your loyalty means everything to us. 

We understand our customers want the best there is and we're always working on bringing some amazing deals and perks for them. That said, exclusive offers are based on many factors and are targeted for specific lines on an account. Among these factors are account tenure, usage history, location etc. 

Keep also in mind that these deals are available for limited time and if not taken, can be removed. 

I would suggest keeping eye out on your account to not miss out on any upcoming offers.