cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido plan price increase

EB6
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying to resolve this issue since Nov 2021 with multiple phone calles since. Agreed on plan price keeps changing. Please contact me ASAP. On my last phone call I asked to be contacted by a manager and also replied to the customer service survey sent to me by email but no reply. I am trying to discuss this issue with FIDO'S OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT Please contact me ASAP. Thanks, EB6

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @EB6

Welcome to the Fido Community!

Thank you for the details. Your price plan's fee change can result either by the expiration of a discount/promotion or due to an increase if you are on a month-to-month plan.

Did you get the chance to review your bill to see if a discount hasn't expired? 

If not, we understand that an increase is never fun. We also know how important our services are for our customers and we work to minimize any rate changes as much as possible. However, to make sure we continue to deliver the best possible experience to our customers, from time to time we review and adjust our plans to reflect ongoing investments in our network and our service. In case of an increase, we will always make sure to notify our customers 30 days before the change via a bill message. 

If you still have questions, you can contact us through these channels