cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido offer an invalid deal

phuongtran3545
I'm a participant level 2

I am very frustrated and mad about the deal an agent offered me thru chat with reference number. When I went to Fido store I was told that deal is not valid.  Called Fido customer service next day and been transfer around for few hours but still did not get resolved.  They just say sorry for whoever rep offered to me that is invalid.  

I expected employees are train properly.  Even spoke with supervisor and she is not just won't honor the deal but also can't even waived the upgrade fees also offer by the original agent.  

I have been with Fido more than 6 years and the Supervisor is okay to let me walk away with Freedom Mobile because she could not match or honor the offer from original rep. 
This is very terrible service to loyalty clients.  

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @phuongtran3545,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us. Rest assured that this is not the kind of service we aim to provide to any of our customers in any way. That said, if you were made an offer, it is only valid for 24 hours. 

I'll send you a PM soon so we can double-check everything with you. 

Talk soon!

phuongtran3545

I understand the deal is valid for 24 hours and I went to the store few hours after the chat.  The next morning I called back to Customer line to complain why the deal is invalid. Everything is done less than 24 hours.

We would be happy to look into this with you. Feel free to reply to my PM!